Laser Varicose Veins Surgery
Varicose Veins is increasingly common among all ages and occupations.
Common Causes are
- Standing for long periods of time during working & traveling.
- Standing in kitchen during cooking.
- Post pregnancy varicose veins.
- Being on your feet during most of the day even if it involves walking & not just standing.
Normal blood flow is from skin to deep muscular veins and then to the heart. During prolonged standing the valves which
regulate the above flow become non functional. Essentially a reversal of flow takes place and blood starts getting
pushed towards the skin resulting in varicose veins.
At this stage any activity which increases the blood flow in legs namely exercise like jogging, cycling, swimming
will increase the size of varicose veins.
Please contact on +91 22 26213500 for further details.
- Unilateral Varicose Vein Surgery starting from Rs. 70,000 onwards.
- Bilateral Varicose Vein Surgery staring from Rs. 1,10,000 onwards.